Monday, June 05, 2006

 
Letter to the Readers:
I am in the process of writing a book, now, about Phillis Wheatley, who was a great poetess and the daughter of George Washington,

Yesterday I watched a drama on National Geographic about the Adam of Mankind, where they traced back a DNA link from Thomas Jefferson to Ghengis Khan of Mongolia. I was beside myself with excitement, because I thought the documentary would draw the conclusion that all of mankind sprang from a prototype of mankind found in Asia. But, I knew, from my own research, that Thomas Jefferson had been represented by at least four different persons in the course of time. And according to previous DNA tests concerning mixed offspring of Thomas Jefferson, it had already been implied that Thomas Jefferson was really a French man, ...although he was notably of Scottish ancestry. Then I thought to myself, I can use the recent information on DNA results to verify that one of the persons who was probably the last Thomas Jefferson was one of the Lee brothers (I think either Arthur Lee, who also was a "George Washington," or Richard Lee). A couple of other persons represented Thomas Jefferson, too, and possibly Thomas Jefferson, himself, for a short period, represented another important personage, who was deceased long before his official (recorded) date of death. It all was part of the drama that evolved around Phillis Wheatley and the mad struggle for supreme power.










<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?